01. Technical Coordinator - Quality Assurance (QA) -Apply
- The overall responsibility of the Technical Coordinator-QA is to lead, design, guide and ensure quality implementation of technical components of NFM-2 i. e , STI, , HTC and other medical issues (MCH.EPI TB management), PLHIV, under GFATM FSWI of Light House Consortium. She will work as in-house resource for capacity building of consortium`s technical staff (Medical Assistants and QAOs) on technical issues through planning and implementing innovative and cost-effective strategies.
- She will be responsible to devise, revise and adopt all relevant technical SOPs, user friendly guidelines, tools, and checklist for ensuring consistent quality assurance and improvement in all 27 DICs under FSWI, Light House Consortium. She will establish and ensure implementation of an interactive monitoring & supervision system for regular monitoring the quality of care on each of the technical interventions of all 27 DICs against the set standards through introducing both physical and virtual monitoring system (using IT/Skype).
- She will act as technical focal for HTS installation and ART enrollment and provide support for DIC level implementation. She will also be responsible to build capacity of Medical Assistants and QAOs. She will devise necessary guidelines and tools for unifying & smooth operation of HTS. And also, will contribute to develop collaborations with relevant service delivery agencies such as ART centers, NTP partners and relevant referral centers including GF-supported other relevant NGOs, etc.
- She will ensure effective and efficient use of the program`s resources through timely budget preparation, regular monitoring of intervention activities against targets and take corrective measures as and when required. She will be responsible to oversee the documentation, reporting of technical component, training and capacity building etc. and will prepare the monthly and quarterly reports on those specific technical components.
- The incumbent will also coordinate with NASP, Save the Children, ICDDR, B and DNC and other development / collaborative partners as Resource Person and will periodically update.
- Working Condition:
- Based in FSWI Project Office, Light House, Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh with approximately 40-50% travel to the field. Close contacts are required with other organizations working in similar field.
- RESPONSIBILITY # 1: TECHNICAL STAFF MANAGEMENT
- Ensure supervision and performance review of assigned staff involved in Training, Capacity building of service providers, on the job training/coaching
- Ensure supervision and timely performance review/appraisal of assigned staff.
- Identify staff training needs; ensure need-based training for respective groups/individuals timely and appropriately.
- Ensure technical and management support for staff in enhancing the capacity as and when required.
- Provide on the job training, coaching and mentoring to the project staff
- RESPONSIBILITY # 2: ESTABLISH A SYSTEM AND ENSURE REGULAR MONITORING OF QUALITY OF CARE OF FSW intervention i. e STI, HIV testing and ART enrollment, General Health Management MCH, HTC, PLHIV and Infection Control across the intervention
- Revise and adopt all relevant technical SOPs, user friendly guidelines, tools, and checklist for ensuring consistent quality assurance and improvement in all DICs
- Develop a quality assurance & improvement monitoring plan that ensure effective monitoring & supports to all DICs and SSR level in regular interval. She will be directly responsible for quality and monitoring of SR DICs and will conduct monitoring visit once in a week.
- Develop quality monitoring capacity of relevant staff members from SR and SSR by providing training, SOPs and tools
- Establish and ensure implementation of an interactive monitoring & supervision system for regular monitoring the quality of care on each of the technical interventions of all DICs against set standards through introducing both physical and virtual monitoring system (using IT/Skype).
- Ensure monthly or bi-monthly analysis of monitoring findings and take necessary actions to further improve it.
- Initiate management letter for the DIC Team and submit to TL for circulation. Do follow up with the DICCs for responding to the management letter.
- Will be the focal person for HTS and facilitate technical support for SR and SSR staff to enhance knowledge on managing smooth implementation of HTS.
- Will facilitate role as focal person for the PLHIV management and ART enrollment.
- Ensure implementation of proper Infection Prevention procedure in all DICs.
- RESPONSIBILITY # 3: REPORTING, DOCUMENTATION, INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for regular monitoring of 27 DICs using different tools with a special focus on technical components of NFM-2
- Assist Team Leader in developing, reviewing and finalizing monthly, quarterly, annual and project completion reports of NFM-2.
- Ensure preparation of all periodic reports related to technical components, progress and it's proper dissemination and appropriate feedback for SR and SSR program, M&E and technical team member as needed.
- Maintain communication, coordination with consortium team members, Sr. management of the project for ensuring uniform message on update/actions on project strategy and activities.
- Maintain communication, coordination and linkages/liaison with other packages of GFATM including PR and its supported NGOs.
- Participate in different national, regional and local level meeting, training, workshop/seminar/symposium organized on behalf of the GFATM project management.
- RESPONSIBILITY # 4:
- There are three levels of problem-solving: 1) What has to be done and how to do it are clearly defined, and the incumbent will face identical or similar problems on a regular basis; 2) What has to be done is known, but how to do it is not defined. The incumbent must use interpolative skills to pick and choose the right strategy to address a given problem; and 3) Why things are done is known, but what has to be done and how to do it are not defined. Situations are variable and the incumbent's response will involve analysis, problem definition, development of alternatives, and making recommendations. She will face and address problems that are typically non-recurring.
- This position will manage problem solving:
- As a technical focal person of the Consortium, this position will contribute at different diverse layers of staff as SR / SSR/ PR -accordingly have to solve / manage any identified or unidentified problem in regards to quality and resources
- The person will have to manage resources constraint
- Will have to manage and build the capacity of diverse layers of staff Will have work under pressure with difficult time constraints - where to manage motivation across the intervention to deliver quality output will be a great challenge
- Will have to identify the root cause of quality deviation and accordingly have to plan and act for probable solution
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- MPH will add additional value.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
2 years in Technical and Mgt including 1 year in Quality of Care
- Age at most 45 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in the relevant field. (2 years’ experience, both in Technical and Management including 1 year’s core functioning in Quality of Care)
- Sound Technical Knowledge on STI Management, HTS, Infection Management, MCH/RH component and other components relevant with HIV.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical know-how.
- Facilitation skill.
- Good net work and collaboration
- Should have good understanding of MS office applications.
- Has strong team management and people management skills including managing diversity.
- • Strong skills in Resource Management
- • Demonstrated analytical skills in interpreting the meaning of management data.
- • Excellent skill in reporting , documentation,
- • Can perform with stress
- • These requirements will be relaxed for truly deserving candidates.
- Tk. 50000 - 52000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- As per Light House policy and project budget allocation.
Published on: Oct 2, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Gender: Only females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 45 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 50000 - 52000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: Oct 10, 2019
02. DIC Manager Apply
- This is a key position based at DIC who is responsible to implement the DIC and Outreach activities of this project and report to Program Coordinator. DIC In-Charge is solely responsible ensuring delivery of high quality services to the target population to achieve the broader objectives of this project. 60% time is allocated to for field visit and supervises the other DIC and field based staff. S/he will be responsible for keeping better coordination and collaboration with different stakeholders of this project.
- Name of Project: Prioritized HIV prevention services among key population(MSM, MSWs and Hijra) in Bangladesh- project.
- Light House is looking dynamic professionals for the position of Sub DIC In-Charge for its Service Centers.
- The DIC Manager will play vital role to implement the project at field level. The overall responsibility is to planning, organizing, implementation, monitoring and supervision and coordination of activities at the field level so that quality services are delivered to the targeted population.
- Proper planning to operate the service center, prepare work plan
- Management of service center overly
- Management of Outreach Activities
- Clinic Management for STI and HTS
- Financial management and submit report to the HO
- Store Management for health product and other commodity
- Conduct advocacy meeting and ensure networking and collaboration
- Beneficiary's management through proper mother list. Control the beneficiaries at service Center while taking services
- Staff Management and assist HR section to fill up the vacant position through LH policy
- Logistics management and use purchase committee properly
- Conflict management among staff
- Supervision and monitoring of staff and their work
- Prepare weekly data verification, monthly and quarterly report and submit to authority
- Take initiative for staff capacity building Staff capacity building
- Facilitate Peer Education & Life Skill training
- Innovation and initiative taking where required
- Build Interpersonal communication and relationship with staffs and stakeholder
- Program resources /assets management
- Assist to quality control STI & HTC services
- Conduct field visit to monitor the outreach work
- Masters degree in any discipline
- One year experience in HIV/AIDS field is required.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO/ Other Services
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Skill in MS Office & Internet browsing
- Experience in staff supportive supervision, conduct training for staff development, conduct advocacy meetings with different stakeholders, data compilation, preparation of quantitative and qualitative monthly reports, keep liaison with different stakeholders.
- Conduct meetings with district /upazila level stakeholders, petty cash handling and keeping accounts
- This position requires experience in HIV/AIDS field particularly working with high risk population like MSM/Hijra
- Able to understand the dynamics on MSM/Hijra population
- Required skills in staff supervision, advocacy and make coordination with different stakeholders
- Able to prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as project need.
- Tk. 19482 - 19483 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- As per project budget allocation.